Old Millhillians Rugby Football Club was established in 1878. For most of its history it has been at the very highest level of British rugby, producing many internationals for England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and the Lions, as well as Oxford and Cambridge blues. During the thirties the club produced ten international players. It continues to exist to provide a facility for Old Millhillians to play both social and competitive rugby.
We are fortunate to have as our home ground one of the finest rugby pitches in Middlesex, and there are very few clubhouses to match the charm and atmosphere of the bar at Headstone Lane.Our 1stXV currently play in Herts/Middlesex 1, while our 2nd XV play in the merit table. Although the School is the club’s primary source of players, OMRFC is a fully open club and has been for several decades. Over 50% of the club’s players did not attend the school and we welcome all new players, even the Welsh.
We run two teams and are always looking for new players.
The Rules of the Old Millhillians Rugby Football Club Ltd are available at the Clubhouse.